The SLA has an association membership to the Michigan Lake & Stream Associations.
Dear Michigan Lake and Stream Enthusiasts,
We cordially invite you to take a few moments out of you busy summer schedule
to read our attached July e-newsletter. In this months edition you will read about:
- An Update on the new Michigan Public Road Ends Law
- The Retirement of an ML&SA Family Member
- An Article on the Upcoming Primary and General Election
- The Upcoming McNALMS Conference
- MNFI & DNR Seeks Your Help in Identifying Aquatic Invasive Plants
- A Reminder that Free Clean Boats, Clean Waters Training is Available
Michigan Lake and Stream Associations, Inc. is responsible for the content of this newsletter.
Questions or comments regarding this publication should be directed to Scott Brown, ML&SA
Executive Director at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.