The SLA has an association membership to the Michigan Lake & Stream Associations.
We have received permission to post these newsletters on our website.
In this month’s issue you will learn about:
- State Senate Considers Legislation to Define and Restrict Permitted Activities at Public Road Ends
- Please Consider Making a Charitable Donation to Michigan Lake and Stream Associations
- An Editorial Urging You to Carefully Consider Candidates for Local Government Office
- A Request to Help Us Find Michigan Lake Friendly Local Ordinances
- Words to the Wise – by Theodore Roosevelt
- An Invitation to Join Michigan Lake and Stream Associations
- ML&SA New Book – Buying and Selling Waterfront Property in Michigan
- An Invitation to Join the Michigan Waterfront Alliance
- An Invitation to Subscribe to The Michigan Riparian
- An Invitation to Visit the Michigan Natural Shoreline Partnership Web Site
- Registration for the Cooperative Lakes Monitoring Program is Now Available
- An Invitation to the Visit the Michigan Inland Lakes Partnership Web Site
- Our Recommended Web Site of the Month
Michigan Lake and Stream Associations, Inc. is responsible for the content of this publication.
Please direct questions or comments regarding this newsletter to Scott Brown, ML&SA Executive Director