The SLA has an association membership to the Michigan Lake & Stream Associations.
We have received permission to post these newsletters on our website.
In this month’s issue you will learn about:
- Our Senior CLMP volunteer hangs up his Secchi Disk
- Bio-Agent for Control of Zebra and Quagga Mussels Gains EPA Approval
- Seeking Lake Friendly Zoning Ordinances
- Our new book entitled Buying and Selling Waterfront Property in Michigan
- Muskegon River Watershed Assembly Offers a Native Lakescaping Workshop on Nov 5th
- An Invitation to Join Michigan Lake and Stream Associations
- An Invitation to Join the Michigan Waterfront Alliance
- A Reminder to Enroll in the Cooperative Lakes Monitoring Program
- Our Recommended Web Site of the Month
Michigan Lake and Stream Associations, Inc. is responsible for the content of this publication.
Please direct questions or comments regarding this newsletter to Scott Brown, ML&SA Executive Director