The following are documents made available to the general public from FERC’s elibrary. The SLA is publishing these so our lake communities have equal access to these documents.
The subject is FERC’s order on ceasing power generation at Edenville.
- FERC has amended the original Stay based on Boyce’s concern with icing of the gates at Edenville to control the lake level. They are allowing Boyce to resume flowing water thru the turbines to insure the Edenville Lake level is under control until March 31. In addition Boyce must submit weekly photographs of the gates.
- Boyce’s formal request to FERC on winter operation concerns
- Boyce voices concerns on winter operations with the spillway gates
- Boyce Request for Hearing filing
- Wixom Lake Association’s submits to FERC their concerns
- Boyce’s Law Firm response to FERC’s order
- FERC issues an order for Boyce to cease power generation at the Edenville Dam.