Sanford Lake Association Membership Drive 2016-2017
The membership drive is underway for the 2016-2017 year. The organization was formed in 1998 to provide a forum for concerns about the stewardship of our lake, bring lake residents together and provide a collective voice for the common good of the lake and its property owners.
We need you to join or renew with the SLA. The “wake-up-call” in Aug. of 2010 given to all lake residents shows that we need to continue to maintain a presence and involvement with all the activities that affect our lake. We need your help and support to continue. There are over 850 Lake front owners and 700 back lot owners that have a vested interest in the lake and its future.
We are asking that all members include your email address. Several of our newsletters are only being sent out via email. In addition this enables the ability to alert members of events on the lake in a timelier manner.
- Annual membership fee is $30.
- Only 1 year memberships are available.
- SLA is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization; therefore your dues are tax deductible and do not require a receipt (< $250.00 per IRS).
- Receiving the Michigan Riparian Magazine for an additional $12 is optional during the enrollment period.
- Enrollment period is August 1 through September 30, 2016.
- Annual membership period is October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017.
- When dues are paid between August 1 and September 30, membership will commence on October 1.
- When dues are paid after September 30, membership will commence immediately and will apply to the remaining current annual membership period; therefore, resulting in a membership lasting less than 1 full year. Also, these members will not receive the Michigan Riparian.
All dues paid during the annual membership drive (Aug 1 – Sept 30, 2016) are valid until Sept. 30, 2017.
Anyone may still join the SLA after the cutoff date, however their membership will be shorter than one year, as their membership will end at the same time as everyone else’s the following year.
===> Download the form here. <===
===> On-line payment here! <===
Dues are $30.00 per household. If you want The Riparian magazine ($12.00), it is only available during the annual membership drive (Aug 1 – Sept 30, 2016) bringing the total to $42.00.
MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION/ADDRESS UPDATE
If you would like to confirm if your SLA membership is valid for the current year, or would like to update you mail address or email address, please send a note to us from our contact page.
Confidentiality: The SLA treats membership to the association as confidential and will not give out membership information to anyone.