Sanford Lake Association Membership 2020-2021
The organization was formed in 1998 to provide a forum for concerns about the stewardship of our lake, bring lake residents together and provide a collective voice for the common good of the lake and its property owners.
We need you to join or renew with the SLA. The “wake-up-call” that started in Aug. of 2010 has now grown with the collapse of the Sanford dam. We are your voice on the Four Lakes Task Force and need your support to continue. There are over 850 Lake front owners and 700 back lot owners that have a vested interest in the lake and its future.
You can still join for the 2020-2021 year.
Note: You must own property on Sanford Lake (Lake front or back lot) to be eligible to join.
We are asking that all members include your email address. Most of our newsletters are only being sent via email. In addition, this enables us the ability to alert members of important information on the lake in a timely manner.
- Annual membership fee is $30.
- Only 1-year memberships are available.
- Property owner on Sanford Lake (lake front or back lot)
- SLA is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization; therefore your dues are tax deductible and do not require a receipt (< $250.00 per IRS).
- Membership drive is August 1 through September 30, 2020.
- Receiving the Michigan Riparian Magazine for an additional $14 is optional during the enrollment period.
- Annual membership period is October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2021.
- When dues are paid between August 1 and September 30, membership will commence on October 1.
- When dues are paid after September 30, membership will commence immediately and will apply to the remaining current annual membership period; therefore, resulting in a membership lasting less than 1 full year.
MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION/ADDRESS UPDATE
If you would like to confirm if your SLA membership is valid for the current year, or would like to update you mail address or email address, please send a note to us.
Confidentiality: The SLA treats membership to the association as confidential and will not give out membership information to anyone.